Pastors Ken and Gail Anderson teach people how to build their faith to receive healing and how to minister God’s healing power to others. The class meets in the FLC Activity Center every Thursday at 7:00 p.m. Everyone is welcome.
The Purpose of Healing School
To teach people how to build their faith to receive healing and how to minister God’s healing power to others.
- To teach Prayer and Healing according to the Bible.
- Understanding healing through revelation knowledge of the Word.
- Healing through the gifts of the Spirit.
- Healing through faith in the Word of God.
- Teaching how to pray for others concerning divine healing.
- Woman healed of kidney failure, no need of daily treatments.
- Lady healed of fibromyalgia and latent Lyme disease.
- Man healed from a life time of drugs.
- Woman totally healed of breast cancer.
- Man’s kidney function has gone from 25% to 40%.
Teach these principles in weekly held services for people of all faiths.
Develop teams of people to go out and take divine healing knowledge to those in need of healing.
Expand the truths about prayer and healing thru the distributing of CD’s, books and means of modern media technology.
Seven things every believer should understand about divine healing:
- It is God’s will to heal you as it is included in the redemption for mankind.
- Sickness comes from Satan.
- Healing is provided in the Old and New Testament.
- There are seven scriptural methods of obtaining healing in the scriptures.
- Healing initiated by gifts of the spirit or by your own faith in the word of God.
- Healing is not always instant. Lay hands on the sick and they shall recover.
- Healing can be lost. Rev.3:11 Jesus said,”Hold thou fast that which thou hast.”