I tell you, open your eyes and look at the fields! They are ripe for harvest. John 4:35
Our outreach events allow us to take the good news of Jesus into our community. Whether we are giving away free water, backpacks and school supplies, or having fun at the Family Fun Day, we are endeavoring to impact the people in our community for Jesus.
Would you like to help with events designed to lead people to Jesus? Then join us on the 1st and 3rd Sundays immediately after 2nd service. Hosted by Ed Penn and Veronica Harris
Outreaches for this year:
- Easter Candy Invite Outreach – March & April
- 1st Responder’s Outreach – July
- Mort Elementary Outreach – Throughout the year
- Family Fun Day – November
- Thanksgiving Day Outreach Dinner
- Joy of Giving – December
Check out our current events for more Community Outreaches
If you or someone you know are in need of assistance please check out the links below.